In order to be paid what you’re worth, you need to work out how much you feel that is. Then, you need to write it out and stick to it (no low balling yourself on strategy calls).
Here, you’re simply going to create a summary OR a chart of your prices/packages.
What to ask yourself before making your price sheet
- Do my prices cover my costs (hours, tools, staff) and allow for me to make a profit?
- Do my packages prices still cover my costs and my time?
- Do my prices/packages allow for a margin of error on my behalf…if I need to give a client more time to “fix” a misunderstanding? (This is rare but it can happen!)
- Your package prices meet your bottom line, so be sure that your package prices are truly what you want to be paid!
- …this means you have to set your “regular” prices higher!
- Make the discounts (appear) dramatic to encourage longer/bigger commitments!
Your price/packages sheet includes:
- The amount of time, the ‘term’ of the package (i.e. how long it lasts…3 months, 9 months, etc.)
- It’s helpful to have TWO levels, no more than two please, as it can get confusing for the prospect/lead.
- A breakdown of exactly what they’re getting.
See examples below.
|Program||Total cost||Fast Action Scholarship||Payment Plan|
|3-month program||$3500 ($3497)||
[Discount of $497, one time payment]
$3000 TOTAL 1-time payment
|Start-up fee of $497 to be paid right away; $997 a month, billed monthly for 3 months|
|6-month program||$6000 ($5997)||Discount of $497, one time payment of $5500 TOTAL 1-time payment||Start-up fee of $597 to be paid right away; $897 a month, billed monthly|
- All programs include:
- Initial assessment and analysis with short-term planning: 1.5 hours
- Structured 3 x 45-minute 1:1 calls per month
- For 6-month program: Months 4 to 6 = 2 x 45 min 1:1 calls
- Check-in and long term planning: 1.5 hours at the end of month 3
- Email access, with 24-hour response time
- Short-term and long-term goal documentation
- Relevant assignments and periodic assessments throughout
- Review of email communications – extra set of eyes to review, somebody with whom to share ideas or to help you get started
- Networking systems design to elevate your influence
- Assistance preparing for key networking and high-level events and meetings – practicing for interviews, getting helpful tips
Service Packages & Pricing Matrix
Summary of Packages
(see below for details)
|Consulting Hours||40 minutes per week||40 minutes per week||30 minutes per week|
|Project Management||2 hours per week||3 hours per week||3 hours per week|
|Between Call Support (phone, text, email)||No||Yes||Yes|
|Term||9 Months||9 Months||9 Months|
|Start Up||$997 USD||$997 USD||$1495 USD|
|Staff Note Taking During Call||No||Yes||Yes|
|Full-Price Discount||$7995 (10%)||$11,399 (15%)||$15,299 (15%)|
|Cancellation||60 Days||60 Days||60 Days|
Web development & VI (virtual implementor): $65/hour
Extra Project Management: $65/hour